Kelly Real Estate publishes a quarterly newsletter called “Word Around Town” that includes a calendar of local activities, tips for homeowners/buyers/sellers, a feature article about an event or organization, and information about the company’s newest listings. In this weekly blog we would like let everyone know what’s going on “around town.” We will share links to the posts offered by local non-profit groups or businesses doing something good for the community. The individual posts of these groups will also be shared to our Facebook page.
This week we would like to highlight:
1. an article about local flag distribution allowed for Memorial Day
2. carnival food offered via drive-through to benefit the Gilbertsville Fire & Rescue Company
3. a way to help support Pottstown’s Steel River Playhouse by putting someone’s name up in lights
4. the opportunity to sign up to give blood at the Boyertown Battle of the Badges
5. tips for proper face mask use offered by the Boyertown Community Ambulance Service